COVID-19 Antigen home test with digital certificate for travel
With the Travel Edition from identyME and Rapidfor®, you can complete COVID-19 testing certificates relevant to your travel from the comfort of your home or a location of your choice, ensuring an easy and stress free arrival and departure. Simply use the free application www.identyme.app to register the test. And after 15 minutes, you will receive a valid certificate that you can use to check in with travel partners like Lufthansa or visit events and restaurants.
The smart certification system for COVID-19 tests.
- Easily and conveniently decentralised from anywhere
- Complete documentation of every test
- 100% GDPR compliant
- Digital certificate within minutes
- Use for travel, hospitality and events
- Valid for at least 24h-within the UK and EU *
identyME is the first product based on international standards that makes certified home testing easy and safe for everyone.
Rapidfor® SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Test
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit from Vitrosens Biotechnology is a rapid in vitro diagnostic test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens using an anterior nasal swab.
The ANTIGEN lay test significantly simplifies sampling, as the swab can be taken in the nasal vestibule (short nose, “nasal drill test”) at a depth of only 1.5 cm in the nose..
To do this, a sample is taken from the front of the nose and applied to a test cassette. The test works on the lateral flow principle and indicates within 15 minutes whether COVID-19 antigens have been detected in the sample. After 30 minutes, the displayed result is invalid.
Individually packed in a 1-pack container (box) with individual buffer solution for each test.
- Rule out Sars-CoV-2 infection with very high accuracy, specificity and sensitivity
- To be performed using an anterior nasal swab
- CE certified
- Easy to handle with everything in one set
- Rapid easy to read result in 15 minutes
- Store at room temperature
- Sensitivity: 97.30 %
- Specificity: 99.00 %
Scope of delivery:
- Coronavirus antigen test cassettes
- Sterile swabs
- Sampling tubes with cap and included extraction buffer
- Packaging insert
How to deal with the test result.
Please follow the instructions for handling your test result!
- POSITIVE: COVID-19 infection is currently suspected. Please register your result with the NHS COVID App immediately. Please comply with local guidelines for self-isolation and have a PCR confirmation test performed.
- NEGATIVE: Please continue to comply with all applicable rules regarding contact with others as well as applicable protective measures – even if the test is negative, an infection may be present! In case of suspicion, repeat the test after 1-2 days, as the coronavirus cannot be detected accurately in all phases of an infection.
- INVALID: Possibly caused by incorrect test performance – Please repeat the test. If test results remain invalid, contact physician or COVID-19 testing centre.
Bulk order prices over 10,000 tests are available on request to email@example.com.